PAWS to Read
This program is for emergent readers and dog lovers! Kids read for 15 minutes to Rodney, an award-winning, certified therapy dog. Rodney is a great listener and loves stories! Please call for an appointment.
- Monday, December 5 at 6pm
- Monday, December 19 at 6pm
The Chess Club meets from 3:30 – 4:30pm for children and from 4:30-5:00pm for adult beginning players. It is led by a coach who can teach new players the basics and can help more experienced players sharpen their skills.strong>
- Wednesday, December 7 at 3:30pm
- Wednesday, December 21 at 3:30pm
Stories with Santa
Join us for songs and stories with Santa at the beautifully renovated Bianchi House! The Bianchi House is located at 111 First Street, Wood-Ridge. Registration is required. To register, please call the Library at (201) 438-2455.
- Wednesday, December 14 at 5:00pm
- Wednesday, December 14 at 6:30pm
- Wednesday, December 16 at 5:00pm
- Wednesday, December 16 at 6:30pm
For more information: Contact the library at 201-438-2455.