For Grades 4 and up. Knitting Basics Workshop at the Library. In this free workshop you will learn the knit stitch, purl stitch, casting on, and binding off. Needles and yarn will be supplied. Please call to register — 201.438.2455.
- Thursday, April 28 from 3-4pm
- Thursday, May 5 from 3-4pm
- Thursday, May 12 from 3-4pm
PAWS for Reading! This program is for emergent readers and dog lovers! Kids read for 15 minutes to Rodney, an award-winning, certified therapy dog. Rodney is a great listener and loves stories! Please call for an appointment.
- Monday, April 25 at 6pm
- Monday, May 9 at 6pm
- Monday, June 6 at 6pm
- Monday, June 20 at 6pm
Chess Club! Come one, come all and learn how to play Chess! Good for all levels from beginner to expert.
- Wednesday, April 27 from 3:30 – 4:30pm
- Wednesday, May 4 from 3:30 – 4:30pm
- Wednesday, May 18 from 3:30 – 4:30pm
For more information: Contact the library at 201-438-2455.