PAWS to Read
This program is for emergent readers and dog lovers! Kids read for 15 minutes to Rodney, an award-winning, certified therapy dog. Rodney is a great listener and loves stories! Please call for an appointment.
- Monday, September 26 at 6pm
- Monday, October 17 at 6pm
- Monday, November 7 at 6pm
- Monday, November 21 at 6pm
- Monday, December 5 at 6pm
- Monday, December 19 at 6pm
The Chess Club meets from 3:30 – 4:30pm for children and from 4:30-5:00pm for adult beginning players. It is led by a coach who can teach new players the basics and can help more experienced players sharpen their skills.strong>
- Wednesday, October 5 at 3:30pm
- Wednesday, October 12 at 3:30pm
- Wednesday, October 19 at 3:30pm
- Wednesday, October 26 at 3:30pm
For more information: Contact the library at 201-438-2455.